This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website(s) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website(s).
- In connection with a contest entry;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website(s).
- Any mobile applications owned or run by CP Rigging, LLC.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by CP Rigging or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website(s).
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website(s) is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website(s). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Our Website(s) typically collect two (2) kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you that we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information ("personal information") includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you visit our Website(s). In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of our Website(s). For instance, you may: (a) provide your name, mail/shipping address, e-mail address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Website(s), using our online store or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, purchase preference, usage frequency, etc.) when participating in a survey, poll or joining a club; or (c) post a product rating and recommendation on our Website(s). Certain information may not be personally identifiable when standing alone (e.g., your age), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., your age and name). Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer or gain access to certain content on our Website(s).
Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We and/or our third party service providers obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We and/or our third party service providers also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Website(s). We also may collect information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website(s) and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, our business partners; and
- From our subsidiaries and affiliates.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website(s) or contest entries may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website(s). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website(s), or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website(s).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website(s).
- Your information provided in relation to entering a contest.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website(s), or transmitted to other users of the Website(s) or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website(s) with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website(s), we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website(s), including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website(s).
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website(s) and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website(s) according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website(s).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website(s) may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website(s). Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website(s) and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the CP Rigging, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity)..
- Recognize you when you return to our Website(s).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
User Submissions that you post to the Website(s)
Communications between you and CP Rigging. For example, CP Rigging may send you emails related to the Website(s) (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Website(s), technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of these e-mails.
CP Rigging may offer certain services that are available via a mobile device or app, including (i) the ability to upload Submissions to the Website(s) via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Website(s) from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). If you use the Mobile Services, CP Rigging may store information regarding your mobile device, including your device type and operating system, the advertising ID of your mobile device, location services (if you grant permission), or in other applications as permitted by the functionality of such mobile device. In addition, CP Rigging may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by CP Rigging. A device identifier may deliver information to CP Rigging or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Website(s) and may help CP Rigging or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Website(s) may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website(s) and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website(s) or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CP Rigging ’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CP Rigging about our Website(s) users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website(s), we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CP Rigging , our customers or others.
- We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions through the Website(s) and/or newsletters that may require registration. By entering any promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, and agreeing to the specific requirements of you, which include, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the promotion. If you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Targeted Advertising. We may use any of your information we may collect to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences. If, however, at any time you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website(s) and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website(s) that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send e-mail to email@example.com or write us at Convention Production Rigging, Inc., 325 Deep Woods Circle Nashville, TN 37214.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on remote secure third party servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website(s) like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website(s).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website(s). Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website(s).